The BSV Blockchain Association is excited to announce that it will be hosting an exclusive informational lunch event at the upcoming Southern California Blockchain Summit in partnership with SmartLedger.
The luncheon will be held at the historic Hollywood Roosevelt in downtown Los Angeles on Friday, 28 October from 12h00 until 15h30. During the event, a select group of VIP attendees will learn how scalable blockchain utility is disrupting their respective industries with a focus on the music, entertainment, retail and food industries.
The luncheon is designed to be a personalised, all-inclusive experience, guests will have an opportunity to learn directly from industry experts about:
- Blockchain utility beyond cryptocurrency;
- Enhanced Digital Rights Management;
- Instant micropayments to creators and stakeholders;
- Utility NFTs for music, publishing, ticketing, and metaverse;
- Creating, receiving, sending and using tokens.
Participants will have exclusive access to using web3 applications beyond pitch decks and demos. Creators will showcase their applications and the benefits of each, offering seamless client and consumer engagement at its finest.
Some of the notable speakers Include:
- Rick “Dutch” Cousin, CEO of Centaur Enterprise Media,
- Luke Rohenaz, CEO of Jamify,
- Robert Rice, CEO of Omniscape,
- Gregory Ward, CDO of SmartLedger
- Bryan Daugherty, CEO of SmartLedger
You can find out more about signing up for the event here.
SmartLedger is the world’s leading blockchain distribution channel – offering education, consultation, design, development, Implementation and support services. The group envisions a world transformed through the use of blockchain technology and its mission is to contribute and accelerate the coming of this newly born era of full accountability, and optimised efficiency by assisting in the wide implementation of blockchain solutions across all sectors.
With access to more than 250 patented and other blockchain innovations, SmartLedger helps its customers realise their full potential by implementing customised strategies using ground-breaking blockchain technologies.