The BSV Blockchain Association recently held its annual London Blockchain Conference – the biggest Bitcoin and blockchain event of the year. Held at the Queen Elizabeth II Centre in London from May 31 to June 2, the conference aimed to showcase the true potential of the BSV blockchain and the various applications for businesses including transparency, efficiency, performance, scalability, and cost-effectiveness.
More than 6,000 guests attended the conference across the three days. These guests were given valuable opportunities to connect and network with leading experts, innovative technologies, and businesses dedicated to revolutionising industries and constructing the transformative Internet of Value.
In addition to networking opportunities, the conference featured informative panel discussions, presentations, and interactive demonstrations to help educate the audience about this exciting technology.
The conference featured both a technical and business strategy stage, with more than 100 speakers and 24 hours of panel discussions and sessions.
The first day of the conference focused on revenue generation with blockchain. The second day of the conference focused on reducing risk and improving trust with blockchain, and the final day of the conference was driving competitiveness and innovation with blockchain. You can find a full recap of each day of the conference here:
- Bringing enterprise to the blockchain, and vice versa
- Creating a social enterprise that is changing the world
- Understanding the impact of Web3 and the impact of transformative technology in the finance sector
- Powering a new world of streaming with NFTs and Bitcoin SV
- Using Bitcoin to Build a Business – The Unilateral Contract
- How your business can leverage Bitcoin
- How Bitcoin Association stewards the Bitcoin Protocol and empowers those who build upon it
- DXS – Empowering Retail Traders
- Bigger is better…Why do a blockchain’s size and scalability matter?
- LiteClient Toolbox – Modular Components for Simplified Payment Verification
- Bitcoin: The Fundamentals of The Protocol & Basic Economics
- Regulatory Frameworks for digital currency in Europe
- It’s time for regulation to enable the growth of blockchain and digital currency
- Understanding Digital Asset Recovery
- Revolutionising Information Security with Blockchain
- Advantages of the various token protocols on Bitcoin SV
- Frobots – Making educational gaming and eSport with NFTs and Web3
- Block Dojo Showcase
- Hash Functions for Integrity & Efficiency
- Off-chain vs On-chain – Exploring the differences
- Unlocking privacy and compliance: Adopting a time-managed redactable signature system
- Technical AMA with Dr Craig Wright
- How a ‘Digital Gold’ system should really work
- Building Blocks: Transforming humanitarian cooperation through Blockchain
- The Philippines – The Golden Digital Era’ throughout
- How Teranode enables unbounded scaling
- Digital Signatures & Identity in Bitcoin
- Improving interoperability across applications by setting technical standards
- Bitcoin Protocol and SV Node Updates
- Code-along sessions
- Blockchain Innovation Programme: Changing lives through BSV Education
- Enhancing business efficiency and cost reduction: Leverage blockchain for inventory handling and just-in-time processes
In addition to participating in various panel discussions over the three days, the BSV Blockchain Association also had its own booth on the showroom floor where attendees were able to grab some merchandise, participate in fun activities, and learn more about the power of the BSV blockchain.
About the BSV Blockchain Association
The BSV Blockchain Association, a gold sponsor of the London Blockchain Conference, is a non-profit association (Verein) based in Switzerland and a global industry organisation which advances the BSV blockchain (BSV). It brings together enterprises, start-up ventures, developers, merchants, exchanges, service providers, blockchain transaction processors (miners), and others in the BSV ecosystem.
The Association supports BSV as the original Bitcoin, with a stable protocol and massive scaling roadmap to becoming the world’s new money and global blockchain for enterprise. The organisation seeks to build a regulation-friendly ecosystem that fosters lawful conduct while encouraging digital currency and blockchain innovation.