In the Bitcoin Association for BSV’s new video series, we introduce you to blockchain entrepreneurs who have chosen to build their applications on Bitcoin SV – the only blockchain cheap enough for start-ups and small businesses yet scalable to the enterprise level and beyond.
The pilot episode, which is set to go live on October 27, features two of Bitcoin SV’s most prolific block transaction producers: Bryan Daugherty and Greg Ward of blockchain distribution channel and product producer SmartLedger. The two showcase their new cybersecurity toolset, Certihash and demo its breach detection tool, Sentinel Node.
Proof-of-work makes the dream work
Certihash has shot into the top-performing Bitcoin SV apps since launching its on-chain testing campaign in September 2022 (yes, BSV transactions are so cheap you can test on Mainnet!).
At one point, Certihash processed over 1.5 million transactions in 24 hours compared to 1.06 million transactions on the entire Ethereum chain and 263,000 on BTC in the same 24-hour time period.
No more justification is needed for selecting the team to introduce the Blockchain Hustlers series…
Yet to feature on Blockchain Hustlers
Here’s who you can expect to see on the biweekly Blockchain Hustlers series over the next few months:
- Minta, a new kind of social commerce platform where users own their digital assets and information, and can trade peer-to-peer developed Gate2Chain
- TrueWorld, a platform that does real-time monitoring of environmental indicators and sustainability developed by Gate2Chain
- Signavera multi-signature wallet by Elas
- 2Way Trucks, a supply chain tool custom designed for the construction industry by Elas
- Digital proof-of-age and digital proof-of-identity developed by nChain
- my2cents – a social super app from Germany
- Relysia, the wallet infrastructure beneath my2cents, musicart, centi and 12 other applications
- TicketMint developed by SmartLedger
The point of Blockchain Hustlers is to help YOU succeed
Whether you are a developer or an entrepreneur looking for infrastructure with particular functionalities to make your project work, this series is for you!
Our Blockchain Hustlers demonstrate BSV’s functionality in real-world applications, so you can learn how to DIY.
But they also introduce you to the Bitcoin SV-service providers that can take care of the blockchain development, if coding is not your thing.
Follow us on our channels to meet Blockchain Hustlers, be inspired by their ingenuity and pick up tips (and partners!) for turning your business idea into a reality.